Local teens were invited to show off their culinary skills at the City’s third annual Teen Cook Off. Teams were given the same ingredients, provided by Whole Foods Market Coral Springs, and made barbeque ribs and a side dish. Prizes were awarded in different categories. Teams could be made up of two to six participants and could be in grades 9 through 12.
The City of Coral Springs thanks this year’s Teen Cook-off sponsors and participants, as well as all the judges and City employees who helped make this year’s event such a success. Special thanks to Whole Foods Coral Springs for providing the ingredients and to our judges: Commissioner Claudette Bruck, Susan Shank and Sandy Lobel-Whitlen.
Winners are as follows:
Coral Glades Students Lilly Nguyen, Christian Sutton, Martin Beller and Anaya Hernandez
Independent Team: Sabrina Segredo, Corey Mussler, Josh Thomas
J.P. Taravella Students Abigail Kaplan, Sara Cohen, Katrina Munchez, Michael Karge
Overall Winner was the Independent Team.
To view more photos from the Teen Cook-off, please visit www.CoralSpringsPhotos.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show