Local teens were invited to show off their culinary skills at the City’s third annual Teen Cook Off. Teams were given the same ingredients, provided by Whole Foods Market Coral Springs, and made barbeque ribs and a side dish. Prizes were awarded in different categories. Teams could be made up of two to six participants and could be in grades 9 through 12.
The City of Coral Springs thanks this year’s Teen Cook-off sponsors and participants, as well as all the judges and City employees who helped make this year’s event such a success. Special thanks to Whole Foods Coral Springs for providing the ingredients and to our judges: Commissioner Claudette Bruck, Susan Shank and Sandy Lobel-Whitlen.
Winners are as follows:
Coral Glades Students Lilly Nguyen, Christian Sutton, Martin Beller and Anaya Hernandez
Independent Team: Sabrina Segredo, Corey Mussler, Josh Thomas
J.P. Taravella Students Abigail Kaplan, Sara Cohen, Katrina Munchez, Michael Karge
Overall Winner was the Independent Team.
To view more photos from the Teen Cook-off, please visit www.CoralSpringsPhotos.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving