By Claire Cornish
The proud owner of the world‘s most expressive ears is none other than a five-month-old mixed breed puppy named Easter.
Easter is a happy, fun, and a delightfully wiggly little girl who is currently searching for her forever home. A little shy and frightened when she first arrived at the shelter, Easter came out of her shell and quickly showed her affectionate, demonstrative side by showering her favorite humans with puppy kisses.
She is a smart, responsive, and eager puppy who enjoys showing off her “sit” command. Easter would make the perfect addition to any family.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family