By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades boys and girls track and field team competed at Boyd H. Anderson High School and had several top-five finishes.
Ethan Weinstock and Francesco Manning highlighted the boys. Weinstock came in fifth place in the 1600 meters. For Manning, he placed second in the shot put and sixth in the discus.
Jordan Lyons and Roderick Jackson both tied for sixth in the shot put. Joell Holmes and Corey Grant each finished in the top ten in the 100 meters.
The girls were Jemina Mills, who came in fourth in both the 100 and 200 meters, and Gabibys Blanco, who finished not too far behind, and coming in seventh and 11th in those events as well as fifth in the shot put.
Danielle Da Silva had a strong afternoon placing third in the 1600 meters and sixth in the 800 one spite behind Angelina Bishop.
Up next, Coral Glades will next be in action for Districts on Tuesday, April 13, at Boyd H. Anderson High School.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.08.01Coral Springs Native Brett Roberts: A Name to Remember
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft
- News2021.07.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Aidan Minott Reveals College Decision