By Claire Cornish
This beautiful dark-haired lady is eight years young, but she has the youthful spirit of a dog half her age.
Poor Ava arrived at Broward County Animal Care when her owner passed away, and although she clearly misses her own special human, she is ready to find love again in a new forever home.
Ava loves to be around other dogs, although she can’t really keep up with the younger ones. She is affectionate, obedient, and gentle, and longing for a second chance at happiness.
If you think you can give that to her, please contact email@example.com to arrange a meet and greet.
Ava is waiting to hear from you.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family
- News2021.04.22Found Running in Traffic, This Husky Has a Fun, Friendly Personality