By Claire Cornish
This beautiful dark-haired lady is eight years young, but she has the youthful spirit of a dog half her age.
Poor Ava arrived at Broward County Animal Care when her owner passed away, and although she clearly misses her own special human, she is ready to find love again in a new forever home.
Ava loves to be around other dogs, although she can’t really keep up with the younger ones. She is affectionate, obedient, and gentle, and longing for a second chance at happiness.
If you think you can give that to her, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meet and greet.
Ava is waiting to hear from you.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC