By Sharon Aron Baron
A hotel brand has been named for the Cornerstone project in Downtown Coral Springs.
The Economic Development Office and Predesco Property Investments, LLC announced plans on Wednesday for a state-of-the-art Hyatt Place hotel.
Rod Sheldon, President of Predeso Property Investments, LLC, said the new Hyatt Place hotel would be the crown jewel of Downtown Coral Springs.
“With plans for a rooftop bar and state-of-the-art amenities, residents and visitors will flock to the heart of the city to experience all the hotel has to offer.”
In addition to the residential construction and plans for the Hyatt Place hotel, Sheldon looks forward to constructing a signature office building at the corner of Sample Road and University and space for retail and entertainment.
With more than 385 locations globally, Hyatt Place hotels offer travelers 24/7 conveniences to create an easy-to-navigate experience. Guests can enjoy thoughtfully designed guestrooms featuring distinct zones for sleep, work and play, and free-flowing social spaces that offer seamless transitions from work to relaxation. Freshly prepared food around the clock is also part of each location.
ADËLON Capital, a real estate investment, development, and asset management firm headquartered in South Florida, will develop the Hyatt Place hotel, and AD1 Management, overseeing the future Fairfield Inn & Suites Tamarac, will also manage the property.
Kristi Bartlett, Director of Economic Development, said they were excited to welcome Hyatt Place Coral Springs as the next piece of the Cornerstone mixed-use development. The inclusion of an upscale, select-service hotel adds to the downtown transformation and makes it a true destination in Coral Springs.
According to Bartlett, the demolition of the Financial Plaza is nearly complete, making way for the construction of Modera, a 352-unit luxury rental project by Mill Creek Residential.
The construction of Modera is expected to be completed by the start of Summer 2023, and construction on the Hyatt Place hotel will begin approximately six months later.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older