By: Jen Russon
The second ALDI store planned for Coral Springs has announced its grand opening date in the former Lucky’s Market location.
The new location is part of the company’s national expansion plan to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by the end of next year.
Chris Hewitt, Royal Palm Beach division vice president for ALDI, said he is excited for the store to be part of the Coral Springs community.
“We are proud of our continued expansion. Opening new stores allow us to provide even more shoppers convenient access to fresh, high-quality groceries at unbeatable prices,” he said.
Purposefully designed for simplicity and efficiency, the store is around 12,000 square feet, offering 90 of their own exclusive brands — a third of which are award-winning.
Madisyn Siebert, public relations coordinator, said ALDI is preparing to release a statement on grand opening specials and events, which they will soon share with Coral Springs Talk.
To read more about the types of brands available, their customer service model, and employment opportunities, click here.
The new store opens in Coral Springs Thursday, April 8, at 9 a.m. The store will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 9184 Wiles Road.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2022.01.10J.P. Taravella Kicks Off its Jason Stein Memorial Baseball Field Campaign at Upcoming Game
- News2022.01.07Broward Interim Superintendent Cartwright Answers Pressing Questions at Meet and Chat Event
- Events2021.12.16Coral Springs Community Garden Hosting December Plant Sale
- Events2021.12.156 Coral Springs Girl Scouts Host Garage Sale to Pay for Long-Awaited Georgia Trip