By Kevin Deutsch
Broward County Public Schools are continuing their efforts to combat the use of vaping.
The district will hold a vaping prevention “Teen Talk” on Thursday, Dec. 7 at Coral Springs High School Auditorium, 7201 W. Sample Rd.
A resource fair will be held at 5 p.m. followed by the talk at 6 p.m.
The event will be hosted by School Board Chair Lori Alhadeff and will feature refreshments and giveaways. It will also be live-streamed on Facebook at Teen Talk.
To register to attend the event contact Cynthia Tapia-Rodriguez at email@example.com. Community service hours are also available.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsFebruary 23, 2024Meadow’s Playground at Chabad of Coral Springs to Double in Size Thanks to $50K Donation
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 22, 2024Coral Springs Police Stamp Out Crime in Postal Pilferage Plot
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Coral Springs Teen Overcomes Disability to Realize Basketball Dreams
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Kilwins Coral Springs Owner Dan Bruck Honored With MLK Monument Award