Photo by Adam Baron
By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Marriott Hotel was once again the site of talented artists brandishing their buzzing tattoo guns on their human canvases at this year’s 22nd Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo.
All proceeds from the Expo benefited the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation which recently opened a new facility in Broward County. Thanks to the support of events like the South Florida Tattoo Expo, the hospital, has raised over $900,000 to benefit the facility.
The three-day expo also included a classic car show, contests, entertainment by live national and local bands, burlesque shows, celebrity guests and more.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.20See the Works of Photographer and Filmmaker Cheryl Maeder at the Coral Springs Museum
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Crime and Arrest Update Through January 12