Photo by Adam Baron
By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Marriott Hotel was once again the site of talented artists brandishing their buzzing tattoo guns on their human canvases at this year’s 22nd Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo.
All proceeds from the Expo benefited the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation which recently opened a new facility in Broward County. Thanks to the support of events like the South Florida Tattoo Expo, the hospital, has raised over $900,000 to benefit the facility.
The three-day expo also included a classic car show, contests, entertainment by live national and local bands, burlesque shows, celebrity guests and more.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.11.11Coral Springs Center for the Arts Offers 6 Memorable Shows and Comedy
- News2019.11.11Crime Update from Coral Springs Police: Latest Incidents Through November 5
- News2019.11.1012 Coral Springs Residents Achieve Girl Scout Silver Award
- News2019.11.08Police Arrest Suspect Wanted for Murdering Coral Springs Husband and Father