Photo by Adam Baron
By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Marriott Hotel was once again the site of talented artists brandishing their buzzing tattoo guns on their human canvases at this year’s 22nd Annual South Florida Tattoo Expo.
All proceeds from the Expo benefited the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Foundation which recently opened a new facility in Broward County. Thanks to the support of events like the South Florida Tattoo Expo, the hospital, has raised over $900,000 to benefit the facility.
The three-day expo also included a classic car show, contests, entertainment by live national and local bands, burlesque shows, celebrity guests and more.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts