By: Sharon Aron Baron
Chipotle Mexican Grill will be opening up their third Coral Springs location and the first 100 customers will score coupons when they visit.
On Friday, Aug. 25, Chipotle will open their newest restaurant in the North Hills Shopping Center on the northwest corner of Wiles Road and University Drive. The first 100 customers in line will get a buy-one-get-one coupon, redeemable for a burrito, bowl, salad or an order of tacos on their next visit.
Chipotle offers a focused menu of burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads made from fresh, high-quality raw ingredients, prepared using classic cooking methods and served in an interactive style that allows people to get exactly what they want. By sourcing whole, unprocessed ingredients and preparing them by hand, Chipotle aims to make great food accessible to everyone. With this new restaurant, Chipotle will operate more than 2,300 restaurants worldwide.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is located at 4600 North University Dr., Coral Springs, FL 33067, and will be open from 10:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023New Wellness Center Expansion Unveiled at One to One Health in Coral Springs
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes