By: Sharon Aron Baron
The FBI has announced that they have arrested a man suspected of robbing a SunTrust Bank branch in Coral Springs on Friday.
The arrest was made after Timothy Jermaine Ward, 40, of Plantation, tried to flee law enforcement. He was wanted in connection for his alleged involvement in the robbery on November 20, of the bank at 1890 North University Drive.
Agencies involved in the tracking and ultimate arrest included the Coral Springs Police Department, the Broward Sheriff’s Office VIPER Unit, and the FBI.
Ward is in federal custody and is facing federal charges.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.26Nominate an Outstanding Coral Springs Business for a 2021 Excellence Award
- News2021.01.26Coral Springs Gastroenterologist Arrested After Sending Explicit Photos to a Minor
- News2021.01.26Video Shows Fiery Crash That Leaves 2 People Dead
- News2021.01.25Chicken Salad Chick Coral Springs Opens with Delicious Giveaways