By Jon Schaefer
Basser’s Fine Wine in Coral Springs invites guests to participate in a Cabernet Wine Tasting consisting of four Paul Hobbs wines.
The wine choices include a Napa Valley Cabernet, Crossbarn Chardonnay, Pino Noir, and Crossbarn Cabernet.
Held on Saturday, January 21, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., admission is free, and families with children are welcome. Guests must be 21 to drink. Chocolate and cheese plates will be offered.
Basser’s Fine Wine is located at 6240 Coral Ridge Dr, Coral Springs.
- Jon Schaefer has been a resident of Coral Springs most of his life. He is a 2008 graduate of Coral Springs High School and a 2021 graduate of FAU.
- News2023.02.04Decision Day Looms for Marjory Stoneman Douglas Enrollment Relief: School Board Workshops to Review Community Proposals
- Events2023.01.31Florida Panthers IceDen Holds Free Hockey Festival
- Events2023.01.24The Panthers IceDen Holds Free Hockey Festival
- Events2023.01.16Basser’s Fine Wine Presents Paul Hobbs Cabernet Wine Tasting