By Sharon Aron Baron
After fighting a long, courageous battle with Covid-19, Cindy Messina, board member for the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce, has passed away.
“It is with great sadness that I share with you that our Board member Cindy Messina, funeral director for Kraeer Funeral home has passed away from COVID,” wrote Cindy Brief, president of the Chamber on social media.
Messina had been bravely fighting for her life since mid-June, and her husband Mark informed Brief of her passing on Saturday.
Brief wrote that Messina was a wonderful person and took care of so many in our community during the worst of times, including the Douglas shootings. She was kind, caring, and had a fantastic sense of humor. Throughout the years, she contributed so much to the Chamber. Messina was a proud Leadership Coral Springs graduate, Board, and Trustee member of the Chamber and did many fundraisers, including a disco night at Kraeer Funeral Home.
Services are private, and her family requested that donations be made to St. Andrews Church in Coral Springs.
“We have lost a valuable, giving, and kind member of our community. I will miss her so much.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20