By: Sharon Aron Baron
At approximately 7:35 a.m. this morning, a jogger called police in reference to a body floating in a canal located at the northeast corner of Turtle Run Blvd. and Sample Rd. Police arrived on scene and located a body in the canal. Coral Springs police Dive Team responded as well as Detectives and the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office. The dive team removed the body, which was a white male and transported him to the shore.
The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office did not observe any obvious signs of trauma, however, the exact cause of death is still pending the results from the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office.
The identity of the white male is still pending.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive