By: Sharon Aron Baron
At approximately 7:35 a.m. this morning, a jogger called police in reference to a body floating in a canal located at the northeast corner of Turtle Run Blvd. and Sample Rd. Police arrived on scene and located a body in the canal. Coral Springs police Dive Team responded as well as Detectives and the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office. The dive team removed the body, which was a white male and transported him to the shore.
The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office did not observe any obvious signs of trauma, however, the exact cause of death is still pending the results from the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office.
The identity of the white male is still pending.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.04.02Large Increase in Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases On April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.02Cruise Ships Given Permission to Dock at Port Everglades Thursday Afternoon
- News2020.04.01Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases Continue to Rise in Florida Department of Health April 1 Report
- News2020.04.01Marjory Stoneman Douglas Teachers Share Inspiring Messages for Students in New Video