By: Sharon Aron Baron
At approximately 7:35 a.m. this morning, a jogger called police in reference to a body floating in a canal located at the northeast corner of Turtle Run Blvd. and Sample Rd. Police arrived on scene and located a body in the canal. Coral Springs police Dive Team responded as well as Detectives and the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office. The dive team removed the body, which was a white male and transported him to the shore.
The Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office did not observe any obvious signs of trauma, however, the exact cause of death is still pending the results from the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office.
The identity of the white male is still pending.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.02.27Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Celebrates 100th Anniversary of the Women’s Right to Vote
- Events2020.02.26Celebrate Diverse Cultures at Coral Springs’ 2020 WorldFest
- News2020.02.25Official Winners of 3rd Annual ‘Innovate Downtown’ Announced
- Events2020.02.25Annual Relay For Life Wants Participants to Imagine a World Without Cancer