By Sharon Aron Baron
Due to a power loss, the Coral Springs Improvement District is advising all their customers to boil their water.
According to their company, this is just a safety precaution and will last for 48 hours — or until their customers are notified.
The Coral Springs Improvement District covers all areas south of Royal Palm Boulevard to the C-14 canal.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Source Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 27, 2024Coral Springs Man Charged in $97 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme