By Sharon Aron Baron
Due to a power loss, the Coral Springs Improvement District is advising all their customers to boil their water.
According to their company, this is just a safety precaution and will last for 48 hours — or until their customers are notified.
The Coral Springs Improvement District covers all areas south of Royal Palm Boulevard to the C-14 canal.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Source Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show
- News2021.03.03Chamber Educates Business Community with 1st Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch