By Sharon Aron Baron
Due to a power loss, the Coral Springs Improvement District is advising all their customers to boil their water.
According to their company, this is just a safety precaution and will last for 48 hours — or until their customers are notified.
The Coral Springs Improvement District covers all areas south of Royal Palm Boulevard to the C-14 canal.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Source Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs