By Sharon Aron Baron
Due to a power loss, the Coral Springs Improvement District is advising all their customers to boil their water.
According to their company, this is just a safety precaution and will last for 48 hours — or until their customers are notified.
The Coral Springs Improvement District covers all areas south of Royal Palm Boulevard to the C-14 canal.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Source Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December