By Sharon Aron Baron
Due to a power loss, the Coral Springs Improvement District is advising all their customers to boil their water.
According to their company, this is just a safety precaution and will last for 48 hours — or until their customers are notified.
The Coral Springs Improvement District covers all areas south of Royal Palm Boulevard to the C-14 canal.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Source Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee