By: Sharon Aron Baron
Bowl-based restaurant “Bolay” is opening a new location in Coral Springs in February and bringing a healthy, nutritious, and gluten-free menu with them.
The build-your-own bowl restaurant will be located at the Royal Eagle Plaza 9204 Wiles Road off University Drive.
Created by Chris Gannon along with his father, Tim, co-founder of Outback Steakhouse who’s hospitality company also runs Carrabba’s Italian Grill and Bonefish Grill. The word Bolay itself combines the signature dish, the bol, with “olay” to evoke the excitement around the brand, good health, and great living according to their website.
A small bol at Bolay runs $8.29, and a large bol is $10.99. Start your base with cilantro noodles, black rice, kale, quinoa, and more. Then add a layer or two of your favorite fresh veggies, then proteins like Spicy Thai Shrimp, BBQ Chicken, Tofu, Teriyaki Chicken, then finish it off with add ons and sauces. They even offer kids bols and family packs.
They even offer all-natural sodas like Agave Vanilla Cream Soda, Classic Root Beer, Lemon Berry Açaí, and Citrus Hibiscus Orange.
In 2016, Bolay first opened its doors in Palm Beach Gardens, and since then, 13 locations have opened in Florida, including Pembroke Pines, Boca Raton, Miami Lakes, and West Palm Beach.
Due to construction delays, the Grand Opening for the Coral Springs location is scheduled for at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, February 21, where they are giving away $25,000 worth of gift cards throughout the week.
The first 100 guests to arrive at Bolay Coral Springs on day one through five will win $50 Bolay Gift Cards. However, it specifies that guests must make a minimum purchase of $8.29 to receive the gift card. See the additional rules.
They also announced, “Join us as we celebrate five days of giveaways for Bolay Coral Springs Grand Opening. We’re welcoming the new location to the area by giving away gift cards to our amazing guests.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation