By Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Health Coral Springs welcomed Modesto Gato as its chief financial officer.
The recent promotion of Gato follows his three-year tenure as Broward Health’s associate vice president of finance, in which he led all functions related to accounting, oversaw the operating and budget process, and supported the health system in the development of financial strategies.
He joined the health system in 2016 as regional director of finance at Broward Health Medical Center. He also served as regional director of financial management for Broward Health.
“Modesto has a proven record of budgeting and long-term financial forecasting that will help us further enhance the services and care we provide the Coral Springs community,” said Jared Smith, CEO of Broward Health Coral Springs.
Before joining Broward Health, Modesto served at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital for more than 16 years in various roles, including decision support, financial management, and budgeting.
Modesto received his Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees in accounting and finance from Florida International University.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.11.28Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break
- Events2022.11.27Over 25 Vendors Participate at 7th Annual Orchid and Plant Festival at the Sawgrass Nature Center
- News2022.11.25Humane Society of Broward County Offering Adoption Promotions on Older Pets
- Events2022.11.24Prepare for Snow at Coral Springs ‘Downtown in December’ Event