By: David Russell
Get those windpipes and instruments ready as the Ramblewood Middle School Chorus and Band Camp have marched into town.
The RMS Chorus Camp debut will include a week of instruction, a private voice lesson, music, a t-shirt for the final concert, and choreography lessons. No experience is required, and the camp is open to students from all schools between 3rd through 8th grade. Learn, have fun, and make friends.
The price for the chorus camp is $150, with discounts available for students also interested in attending the band camp. Register and pay online at ramblewoodchorus.com.
The RMS Band Camp will also be in session soon between June 13 and June 24 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., with beginners starting at 9 a.m. on the first day only and receiving a free lunch.
“The RMS Band Camp is designed to improve fundamentals on all wind and percussion instruments. We offer three different levels: Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced. Students work in small group settings as well as larger ensemble settings.” says Mr.Nista.
Beyond the music-making and fun, concessions will be for sale, including pizza, drinks, candy, and chips.
This camp is $250, including a book and stand for beginners and an inspirational music book for advanced and honors. Registration has also begun, so interested parties are advised to sign up as soon as possible online or via check mailed out to John Nista, Ramblewood Middle School Band 8505 w. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs, FL 33071 and signed to the RMS Band.
If any student is interested in participating in both camps, parents will receive a $50 total discount and $25 off the band and chorus camp prices.
For further questions regarding the band camp, email John Nista at firstname.lastname@example.org; for questions regarding the chorus camp, email Lorrelle Jock at email@example.com or call the school at (754) 322-4300.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss out! Read more on Margate Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.06.24No Whey! New Grocery Store Has Organic and Kosher Foods
- Eat2022.06.21Buffalo New York Pizzeria Coming Soon to Coral Springs
- Events2022.06.20Nutrition Smart Coral Springs Holds Grand Opening with Prizes, Discounts
- Crime & Safety2022.06.14Public Safety Memorial Garden Renovation Honors Fallen Heroes