Addiction Bistro Restaurant in Coral Springs
By: David Russell
Prepare for fresh American breakfast classics at one of Coral Springs’s newest restaurants, Addiction Bistro.
Tropical, floral, and welcoming, Addiction Bistro invites guests with a smile to serve breakfast and dinner classics from omelets, bacon, and eggs to juicy USDA steak, ribs, and more.
“Being a family-run business, we love Coral Springs for its family atmosphere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and our commitment to service,” said Haitian-born owner Bernard Dorvilus.
Launching its soft opening in early August, the restaurant has expanded its menu to accommodate lunch and dinner with succulent burgers, steak, shrimp, and wings.
“We’ve created an environment to make the customer feel special, come out and enjoy yourself,” said Dorvilus.
All positions are open for those interested in working there, and catering specials are available, too. The future will hold themed nights and events throughout the week, including unique specials for the community to enjoy.
The restaurant is at the Ramblewood Plaza, 8211 W Atlantic Blvd, from 10:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Follow the Bistro on Instagram to stay updated with the latest specials.
Monday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs
- EventsAugust 14, 2023Living Word Christian Center to Host Back-to-School Supply Drive
- EventsJuly 25, 2023Temple Beth Orr Hosts Fun-Filled Open House