By: David Russell
Get ready to taste the flavors of the Mediterranean like never before as Coral Springs’s newest Middle Eastern restaurant La Marsa has launched its soft opening.
Founded in 2006 by three friends in Michigan, with over 11,000 positive reviews and multiple awards under its belt, including being named the best Mediterranean & Middle Eastern restaurant in their home city of Detriot, La Marsa is now opening its ninth location in Coral Springs.
“La Marsa prides itself on using high-quality ingredients to make our authentic dishes shine,” said Yousif Elsebaei, Managing Partner of La Marsa Coral Springs.
The restaurant features a variety of Mediterranean classics, like the organic Fattoush salad, zesty Chicken Ghallaba, and decadent Koshary, all available at a reasonable price for the community to enjoy.
Doors open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily, and the restaurant is located at 6268 West Sample Road at Coral Landings.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs
- EventsAugust 14, 2023Living Word Christian Center to Host Back-to-School Supply Drive
- EventsJuly 25, 2023Temple Beth Orr Hosts Fun-Filled Open House