By Ryan Yousefi
The Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce has issued a call to action for students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare.
Broward Health Coral Springs is offering two scholarships, each valued at $1,500, to support the educational journey of promising local students who have chosen to pursue a career in the medical field.
Eligibility for the Broward Health Coral Springs Medical Staff Scholarship targets applicants who must be dependents of non-management staff members at Broward Health Coral Springs and residents within an eight-mile radius of the hospital.
Students in the top 5% of their class and maintaining a 4.0 GPA or higher are especially encouraged to apply.
The application submission deadline is March 31, 2024.
Interested students and their families can learn more about the application process by contacting the Medical Office at 954-344-3142.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- EatFebruary 23, 2024COMING SOON: Whit’s Frozen Custard to Sweeten Coral Springs with New Location
- Crime & SafetyFebruary 22, 2024Man Claiming to be Christ Causes Commotion in Coral Springs Store
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024TICKET ALERT: Indigo Girls at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts Go on Sale on Friday
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Tickets Now on Sale For Legendary Comedian Bobby Collins March 15 Show