By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Health Coral Springs staff gave one couple a warm send-off after they recovered from COVID-19.
On Wednesday, when “Code Happy” was announced over the loudspeakers doctors, nurses and caregivers rushed through the halls of the hospital.
They were waiting for Louis and Doris Branker, who had arrived at the hospital four days ago with COVID-19. While separated during their stay — they communicated by phone.
Today, with their caregivers cheering, they reunited and left the hospital together, holding hands, after successfully overcoming the virus.
Keep sending your tips to Coral Springs Talk
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021