By Sharon Aron Baron
For those considering adding a rabbit to the family or who already have one and want to learn more, hop over to your computer and participate in a Bunny Basics workshop with the Humane Society of Broward County.
Held via ZOOM on Saturday, January 14, 2023, from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., bunny owners will learn about rabbit care and behavior during this one-hour class. Register at 954-579-5101 or email Heather at email@example.com.
Topics covered are bunny bonding, rabbit health, behavior issues, litter box training, creative housing ideas, exercise, and more.
Rabbits are adorable, and it’s essential to know they require special care. This class is a must for rabbit owners or those thinking about getting a rabbit.
A private, non-profit organization, The Humane Society Broward County is not affiliated with any local or national organization with a similar name. They rely on donations from people and businesses to help carry out the programs and services offered. Adoption hours are Monday – Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., and Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I95. Please complete an adoption application online before visiting www.humanebroward.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2023.01.27TICKET ALERT: Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center
- News2023.01.26Don’t Miss Out on the Chance to Shape your Child’s Future: School Choice Application Deadline Approaching
- Crime & Safety2023.01.26Multiple Units Respond to Fire at Coral Springs Construction Site
- Crime & Safety2023.01.24Coral Springs Man Arrested on Federal Charges for Distributing Fentanyl, Possession of Firearms