By Hank McCoy
A “Buy Local” campaign was created by the Coral Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce to spur consumer spending with local businesses during these difficult economic times.
“Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, but most importantly, these business owners are our friends and neighbors that have been longstanding pillars in our community,” said Cindy Brief, president of the Chamber.
Residents have the opportunity to win $200 by submitting $50 in receipts from purchases at local businesses to [email protected].
For those who post photos supporting local businesses online, tag the business and use hashtag, #ILoveSpringsCreek.
The Chamber believes the “I Love Local” campaign can provide patronage and encouragement for our beloved businesses.
Brief said, the campaign also highlights safety, being responsible, and wearing a mask.
“So we are asking our community to #MaskUp, keep your social distance, and wash your hands so our businesses can stay open.”
Two winners will be announced on August 31 in a random drawing. For more details, call 954-752-4242.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Hank McCoy is a writer and journalist covering music, politics, and culture on his blog Hank’s Luncheonette, as well as currently working on publishing his first novel. Hank grew up in Parkland and graduated from FAU before moving to Chicago where he worked in the music industry as an artist and talent booker when he wasn’t throwing people out of punk bars. Hank recently moved back to South Florida after living overseas in Berlin while he traveled to Europe.
- News2020.10.09Sale of City Property Leads to Redevelopment of Village Square in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.05Coral Springs Welcomes First Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- News2020.10.01Surf’s Up! Coral Springs Could See Big Waves with One of a Kind Surf Park
- News2020.09.29Former Coral Springs Resident Charged with Cryptocurrency Fraud Caught in Austria