By: Sharon Aron Baron
A candle may have been the culprit causing the fire in a Coral Springs home last Saturday night.
Around 6:12 p.m. on January 9, Coral Springs firefighters were called to the home the Yardley Estates community off of Wiles Road and within minutes, the fire was under control.
According to Coral Springs Fire Department Division Chief Mike Moser, the cause of the fire is still under investigation by the fire marshall, “But he is willing to say that it may be related to embers from a blown out candle.”
No one was hurt and the most damage was caused to the kitchen area.
Moser said that the official cause will be released at a later date.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.