By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Annual Fourth of July celebration where families are encouraged to celebrate the holiday safely by enjoying a grand fireworks display in the park.
Beginning on Thursday, July 4 at 6 p.m., the fun will include games, bounce houses, food, and entertainment. The event is free, but there will be fees for food, bounce houses and games. Service animals are welcome on a leash with a proper vest. All other pets are prohibited. The fireworks display will begin promptly at 9 p.m.
For safety purposes, sparklers, personal fireworks, and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited and security will be enforced. All items brought into the park are subject to search. Searches are voluntary; however, failure to allow a search will result in denial of entry.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park and the Center for the Arts. Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive (N.W. 29th Street).
Free Parking at Church
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will be offering free parking again this year at their building for anyone interested in attending the Mullins park 4th of July festivities. Also, the building will be open for anyone needing to use the restroom.
The address is 10148 NW 31st St, Coral Springs.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.11.143 Coral Springs Schools Earn Five-Star Award from Florida Department of Education
- News2019.11.14New Building May Offer Fresh Beginning at Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Crime & Safety2019.11.13Sheriff Gregory Tony Announces Campaign Kick-off Fundraiser
- News2019.11.12Music, Food and Fun at Coral Springs ‘Bites-N-Sips’ Event November 15