By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the 4th of July celebration this year in the City of Coral Springs where families are invited to come and enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.
The City’s annual celebration begins at 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, and the grand fireworks display are set to begin promptly at 9 p.m. Free admission, bounce houses and live DJ music. Nominal fees for kid’s craft activities, food and refreshments. In addition, the United States Veterans Affairs will come out with their mobile office to answer any question you may have.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park, and the Center for the Arts. No pets are to be brought in to the park.
The event will be held at Mullins Park located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive (N.W. 29th Street).
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.30Embrace Your Wild Side at Camp Wild Over Thanksgiving Break
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday