By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the 4th of July celebration this year in the City of Coral Springs where families are invited to come and enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.
The City’s annual celebration begins at 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, and the grand fireworks display are set to begin promptly at 9 p.m. Free admission, bounce houses and live DJ music. Nominal fees for kid’s craft activities, food and refreshments. In addition, the United States Veterans Affairs will come out with their mobile office to answer any question you may have.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park, and the Center for the Arts. No pets are to be brought in to the park.
The event will be held at Mullins Park located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive (N.W. 29th Street).
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest