By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the 4th of July celebration this year in the City of Coral Springs where families are invited to come and enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.
The City’s annual celebration begins at 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, and the grand fireworks display are set to begin promptly at 9 p.m. Free admission, bounce houses and live DJ music. Nominal fees for kid’s craft activities, food and refreshments. In addition, the United States Veterans Affairs will come out with their mobile office to answer any question you may have.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park, and the Center for the Arts. No pets are to be brought in to the park.
The event will be held at Mullins Park located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive (N.W. 29th Street).
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts