By Sharon Aron Baron
On Friday, the Chabad of Coral Springs changes the date of their free produce food distribution for one day only to continue fighting food insecurity in the community.
Led by Rabbi Avraham Friedman, the Chabad receives weekly deliveries of 3,000 boxes of fresh produce generously supplied by Simply Fresh. The Chabad of Coral Springs welcomes families in need to pick up their free food boxes weekly.
The various vegetables and salads are being provided by Simply Fresh. Please do not arrive before 4 p.m. Friday, September 4, as the parking lot will be closed for the trucks to enter.
Next week, they will once again return to Wednesday afternoon food distributions.
According to Rabbi Friedman, the event is open to the public, and something the Chabad has been trying to do as often as possible, especially amid the Coronavirus.
Visit the Chabad 3925 N University Dr. to any struggling family in our community.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses