By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Mayors Chess Challenge back in February turned out to be such a hit, that the City now has an open chess program every Saturday afternoon.
The program is open to all ages and skill levels and is held in the classroom at the Coral Springs Gymnasium from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. every Saturday. Anyone interested in playing a friendly game of chess is welcome. This program is free and the City will provide the chess sets.? ?For more information, call 954-345-2200.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only