By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Mayors Chess Challenge back in February turned out to be such a hit, that the City now has an open chess program every Saturday afternoon.
The program is open to all ages and skill levels and is held in the classroom at the Coral Springs Gymnasium from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. every Saturday. Anyone interested in playing a friendly game of chess is welcome. This program is free and the City will provide the chess sets.? ?For more information, call 954-345-2200.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20