By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Mayors Chess Challenge back in February turned out to be such a hit, that the City now has an open chess program every Saturday afternoon.
The program is open to all ages and skill levels and is held in the classroom at the Coral Springs Gymnasium from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. every Saturday. Anyone interested in playing a friendly game of chess is welcome. This program is free and the City will provide the chess sets.? ?For more information, call 954-345-2200.
The Coral Springs Gymnasium is located at 2501 Coral Springs Drive, just north of Royal Palm Blvd.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20