By: Chris Brunner
Unravel the mysteries in your own back yard and become a Backyard Scientist this summer at Camp Wild.
Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will discover the mysteries in their own backyards during Camp Wild’s Summer Sessions. Campers will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration and nature inspired crafts. Summer Camp will be offered to children, ages 6-12 years, June 8 – August 21 (11 week long sessions)
Camp days run from 9:00am to 3:00pm. (Extended hours are available for an additional fee) Summer Camp Wild registration is $200/week ($180 SNC members). Prices include all activities, a snack, and supplies.
“Camp Wild” is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr ( in Sportsplex Park) Coral Springs. For more information, please call (954) 752-WILD (9453).
Camp applications and registration are available on-line at www.sawgrassnaturecenter.org. Enrollment is limited so register today.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event