By: Chris Brunner
Due to concerns from residents that the next scheduled Shredathon was scheduled on Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for Jewish people, the city has changed the date.
The new date to throw out your old documents is Saturday, November 1, 2014.
The event will take place from 9 a.m to 11 a.m. in the back parking lot behind City Hall at 9551 W. Sample Road.
The city asks that you don’t bring more than three boxes per vehicle. Each additional box of paperwork will be accepted for a $5 donation toward the Coral Springs Police Explorer Post. Please refrain from bringing paperwork in plastic bags. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
This service is free and open only to Coral Springs residents. The Shredathon is co-sponsored by the Coral Springs Police Department, Coral Springs Seniors and Law Enforcement Together, and recordSHRED.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will not be rescheduled. For more information, call 954-344-1833.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive