By: Sharon Aron Baron
Throughout December and January, Parkland residents submitted beautiful photographs depicting “Life, Places, And The People of Parkland” and City staff have selected the top 15 photos, and now it is up to the residents to now vote for the winner.
The finalists are currently on the City website, so cast your vote for your favorite photo at www.cityofparkland.org/photocontest Voting will end on February 27th.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.18Spring 2022 Softball Registration Open until January 31
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’