By: Sharon Aron Baron
Throughout December and January, Parkland residents submitted beautiful photographs depicting “Life, Places, And The People of Parkland” and City staff have selected the top 15 photos, and now it is up to the residents to now vote for the winner.
The finalists are currently on the City website, so cast your vote for your favorite photo at www.cityofparkland.org/photocontest Voting will end on February 27th.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.23Trader Joe’s Sets Opening Date in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution