By: Chris Brunner
Do you have a teen in your family that is a great cook? Then tell them about the City’s annual Teen Cook-Off where they can show off their great culinary skills.
The competition will begin as teams, who are all given the same ingredients, work to prepare a meal. Participants can be in grades 9 through 12 and must be a Coral Springs resident or attend school in Coral Springs. Teams may be made up of four participants and will compete at Whole Foods Market. Trophies will also be given for each winning category.
Interested students must fill out an application, which is available at www.CoralSprings.org/TeenCookOff. Completed applications must be completed and returned by Friday, April 17 by noon. Space is limited.
The cooking competition will begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday, May 9.
The competition is co-sponsored by the City of Coral Springs and Whole Foods Market Coral Springs, located at 810 N. University Drive. For more information, call 954-345-2119.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation