Put on your walking shoes and head over to the free walking class offered three times a week at Coral Square Mall.
Sponsored by Baptist Health South Florida, friends and family are welcome to join the club every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., where they have a certified instructor leading the group through a warm-up, walk, and cool down.
The class meets at the indoor entrance of JC Penney in Coral Square Mall at 9469 West Atlantic Blvd. This program is not appropriate for people who have a health condition that requires medical supervision during exercise.
For more information or to register, please email CommunityExercise@BaptistHealth.net or call 786-467-5680.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed