By Kevin Deutsch
A Coral Gables Police officer who lives in Coral Springs was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol in Miami-Dade County Sunday, records show.
Esteban Soza, 36, of Coral Springs, was pulled over by the Florida Highway Patrol troopers shortly after exiting the Palmetto Expressway. Troopers said he failed a sobriety test at the scene and appeared to be intoxicated.
Soza was taken to the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center and later released. Bond information was not immediately available.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & Safety2022.08.11Coral Springs Man Arrested For Trafficking Fake AmEx Cards Tells Police They’re “Memorabilia”
- Crime & Safety2022.08.09Family to Hold Fundraiser For Paralyzed First Responder From Coral Springs
- News2022.08.07Coral Springs Crime Update: Theft at Barnes & Noble and Burglary of Honda Dealership
- News2022.08.05Ex-Coral Springs Mayor Imprisoned For Child Molestation Has Died