By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades boys volleyball team earned their first win of the season following their victory over Monarch High School Thursday night.
The Jaguars dropped only 15 points in the opening two sets before they defeated Monarch 25-20 in the final set. Tyler Leroy led the team with three kids, while Ethan Cecil had two. The Jaguars’ strongest aspect of their game was serving as they had 23 aces, with nine of them coming from Sean Tzoucalis.
Leroy, Cecil, Isiah Smith, and Luke Sands all had blocks, while Ricardo Martin had six assists.
In their first match, Coral Glades fell in three tight sets as Tzoucalis led with three kills. This all comes after only playing six games last year before their season was cut short due to COVID-19 after winning three games.
Up next, the Jaguars volleyball team plays Northeast High School on Tuesday, March 16, at 4:30 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft
- News2021.07.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Aidan Minott Reveals College Decision
- News2021.07.27Coral Springs’ Outfielder Caleb Roberts Officially Goes Pro