Franchise Business Plan students Ainsley Abell, Brooke Jolliff, and Bella Lago are awarded first place.
By Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Glades DECA brought home several awards at the International Career Development Conference.
Twenty-six students accompanied by DECA advisor Drew Goldfinger headed to Atlanta From April 22 to April 27. The school won its second First-Place trophy since 2019, thanks to juniors Ainsley Abell, Brooke Jolliff, and Bella Lago for their Franchise Business Plan.
Four of their groups were recognized as International Finalists, Top 20 in the World, and one student received International Distinction.
Of those four finalist groups, three were recognized as Top 10, with one group placing first.
Rami Phillips, a sophomore, received International Distinction for his role-play in the Business Services Marketing Event.
Carly Ginn, senior, Peyton Propper, junior, and Kasey Ardron, sophomore, placed Top 20 for their Project Management Sales Project.
Daniel Fernandez, a senior, placed in the Top 10 in Sports & Entertainment Marketing.
Myles Kaye, junior, placed in the Top 10 in Restaurant & Food Service Management.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive