By: Matt Rothman
Alyanna McGrath led all scorers with 21 points, and McKenzie Topkin had 13 points off the bench.
For Head Coach Donnell Carr, he knows it will be tough in their next against Coral Springs High School but is happy to be moving on.
“This is big for the seniors because this group we group we have now is the group that started the team four years ago,” said Carr. “They were thrown into on-the-job training and stayed with it and have built this program year after year.”
This was the Jaguars’ sixth win of the season, but they will have a tough task tomorrow when they face Coral Springs on Wednesday, February 3, at 7:30 p.m. The Colts come in with a record of 7–4 but did Coral Glades in the regular season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student. Matt also covers the New York Islanders for The Hockey Writer, the New York Mets for Last Word on Baseball and Florida Gators Athletics for ESPN Gainesville.
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs Charter Legendary Softball Coach Mark Montimurro Wins 500th Career Game
- News2021.03.04Coral Springs High School Girl’s Flag Football Team Win Big in First Game
- News2021.03.04Coral Glades Star Running Back Keshawn Barrett Signs with University
- News2021.02.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Softball Wins 1st Game With Strong Offense