By: Matt Rothman
It may not have been the result they were looking for in their first lacrosse game, after suffering their first loss to West Broward High School.
Coral Glades girl’s lacrosse team lost 16-1, though Brianna Bennett scored the first goal in school history in the first half.
The team is coached by Ashley Speerin, who loves the new experience working with the girls.
“We are a team that is really enjoying learning how to play lacrosse, and we want to be competitive as we continue to get better each week,” said Speerin. “We are a young team with only one senior.”
Coral Glades will not play again to March 5, with their first home game at 4 p.m. They have many challenging games this season scheduled against John I. Leonard High School, Coral Springs High School, Plantation, Cooper City, and Flanagan High School as the Jaguars hope to improve in each game.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.24Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Basketball Host Senior Night
- News2022.01.24CSC Girls Basketball Wins Final Home Game on Senior Night
- News2022.01.23Coral Glades Girls Soccer Hosts Senior Night in Final Home Game
- News2022.01.23Coral Springs Charter Hosts 1st Wrestling Meet in School History on Senior Night