By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades girls soccer team is off to a terrific start as they are currently 2-0 on the season and have outscored their opposition 12-0 in their two games.
This is also the first time in school history that the Jaguars have started 2-0 and defeated Mcarthur High School 8-0 and then followed that up with a 4-0 win over Pompano Beach High School.
Mina Kendall, Brooke Hinsey, Kiera Correa, and Yasmine Centeno scored goals in their most recent game.
Despite the delayed start to the season, the Jaguars will play be back in action next week with their matchup at home on Thursday, January 7 against Deerfield Beach High at 4 p.m. and play seven games in 14 days to close the regular season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft
- News2021.07.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Aidan Minott Reveals College Decision
- News2021.07.27Coral Springs’ Outfielder Caleb Roberts Officially Goes Pro