By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades girls soccer team is off to a terrific start as they are currently 2-0 on the season and have outscored their opposition 12-0 in their two games.
This is also the first time in school history that the Jaguars have started 2-0 and defeated Mcarthur High School 8-0 and then followed that up with a 4-0 win over Pompano Beach High School.
Mina Kendall, Brooke Hinsey, Kiera Correa, and Yasmine Centeno scored goals in their most recent game.
Despite the delayed start to the season, the Jaguars will play be back in action next week with their matchup at home on Thursday, January 7 against Deerfield Beach High at 4 p.m. and play seven games in 14 days to close the regular season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.16Coral Glades Cheerleading Advance to State Finals For 10th Straight Year
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Advance to State Finals
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Win Regionals
- News2021.01.14Marjory Stoneman Douglas Defensive End Nick Dobbs Commits to College