By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades High School football team completed a terrific regular season following their 43-12 victory over Pompano Beach High School.
The Jaguars got off to an incredible start and led 27-0 after the first quarter. That dominance continued into the second quarter as Coral Glades led 37-0 at halftime. With a running clock in the second half, the Jaguars added another touchdown for their third win of the season in a total team effort.
Jamari Collier led the way with a pair of receiving touchdowns. Joell Homles and Michael Remy also scored receiving touchdowns, which all came from quarterback Dylan Knaebel.
Keshawn Barrett ran for a score, and Raoul Pierre had a 50-yard interception returned for a pick-six. Colton Eisenberg continued his terrific season with another field goal in the win.
The Jaguars will await the final rankings to see if they will continue their season in the playoffs. They have wins over J.P. Taravella, Coral Springs Charter, and Pompano Beach High School this year, with their lone loss coming against Marjory Stoneman Douglas.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student. Matt also covers the New York Islanders for The Hockey Writer, the New York Mets for Last Word on Baseball and Florida Gators Athletics for ESPN Gainesville.
- News2021.03.07Freshmen Star Kate Maston Earns 1st Win in Coral Springs Charter Baseball Debut
- News2021.03.07Water Polo Teams at Coral Springs High School Have Terrific Seasons So Far
- News2021.03.07Coral Springs High School Boys Volleyball Win Opening 2 Matches of Season
- News2021.03.06Coral Springs Charter’s Terrell Taylor Posts Historic Wrestling Season at States