By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Glades High School football team completed a terrific regular season following their 43-12 victory over Pompano Beach High School.
The Jaguars got off to an incredible start and led 27-0 after the first quarter. That dominance continued into the second quarter as Coral Glades led 37-0 at halftime. With a running clock in the second half, the Jaguars added another touchdown for their third win of the season in a total team effort.
Jamari Collier led the way with a pair of receiving touchdowns. Joell Homles and Michael Remy also scored receiving touchdowns, which all came from quarterback Dylan Knaebel.
Keshawn Barrett ran for a score, and Raoul Pierre had a 50-yard interception returned for a pick-six. Colton Eisenberg continued his terrific season with another field goal in the win.
The Jaguars will await the final rankings to see if they will continue their season in the playoffs. They have wins over J.P. Taravella, Coral Springs Charter, and Pompano Beach High School this year, with their lone loss coming against Marjory Stoneman Douglas.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.283 Coral Springs Baseball Players 4A State Champions For North Broward Prep
- News2021.05.22CHAMPIONS AGAIN: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball Wins 2nd State Championship in 6 Years
- News2021.05.21BREAKING: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball 1 Win Away From State Championship
- News2021.05.16J.P. Taravella Baseball’s Unforgettable Season Ends in Regional Final