By: Matt Rothman
Coral Glades High School is officially ready for another year of athletics.
Practices for The Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps are set to start August 8 – August 11 from 8-10 a.m. and again on August 14-18 from 3-4:30 p.m.
The Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps aims to develop leadership and teamwork skills while cadets can work on their physical fitness skills and prepare for competitions.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- EventsOctober 1, 2023Register Now for the Saint Andrew Catholic Parish 20th Annual Golf Tournament
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Rivalry Night: Coral Springs Charter Football Faces Off Against J.P. Taravella
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Football Dominates Pig Bowl: Coral Springs Principal Kisses the Pig
- NewsSeptember 28, 20234 Middle School Cross Country Teams Compete in Race