By: Sharon Aron Baron
A woman has succumbed to her injuries days after a car crashed into her and one other person.
On February 29, at approximately 9:00 p.m., Coral Springs Police responded to 8500 Royal Palm Blvd about a vehicle crash involving a pedestrian.
Upon arrival, Coral Springs Parkland Fire Rescue treated and transported two pedestrians for injuries related to the crash –including one with serious injuries.
The Coral Springs Police Traffic Homicide Unit also responded to investigate the crash and met with the driver of the lone vehicle, who is cooperating with our investigators.
On March 4, Coral Springs Traffic Homicide was notified of the death of one of the pedestrian. The deceased pedestrian was identified as Doris Stern, 96, of Coral Springs and died as a result of injuries sustained in the crash.
Witnesses and those with information regarding the crash are encouraged to contact our Traffic Homicide Investigator Eric Schuster direct at 954-346-1247 or by email at email@example.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’