By: Sharon Aron Baron
A woman has succumbed to her injuries days after a car crashed into her and one other person.
On February 29, at approximately 9:00 p.m., Coral Springs Police responded to 8500 Royal Palm Blvd about a vehicle crash involving a pedestrian.
Upon arrival, Coral Springs Parkland Fire Rescue treated and transported two pedestrians for injuries related to the crash –including one with serious injuries.
The Coral Springs Police Traffic Homicide Unit also responded to investigate the crash and met with the driver of the lone vehicle, who is cooperating with our investigators.
On March 4, Coral Springs Traffic Homicide was notified of the death of one of the pedestrian. The deceased pedestrian was identified as Doris Stern, 96, of Coral Springs and died as a result of injuries sustained in the crash.
Witnesses and those with information regarding the crash are encouraged to contact our Traffic Homicide Investigator Eric Schuster direct at 954-346-1247 or by email at email@example.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving