By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs Charter boy’s basketball team won their opening District game over American Heritage to advance to the District Semifinals following their exciting 45-40 win.
The Panthers were down by 15 points heading into the fourth quarter and came back for the win. Senior Ian Tajalli finished with game-high 19 points and 11 rebounds.
Head Coach Lamar Twitty called it one of the greatest victories he has ever been a part of.
The Panthers, who had ten wins in the regular season, have been playing their best basketball of late. They have won six of their last nine games.
Up next, CSC will face Pine Crest School Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. with the game being played at Cardinal Gibbons High School.
These teams have not played yet this season, buy Pine Crest comes in as heavy-factories after their regular season, where they went 17-6 in the regular season.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.10.23Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Honored on Senior Night of Football Game
- News2021.10.23Coral Springs Charter Football Game Ends in Tie Due to Lack of Lighting
- News2021.10.23Coral Glades Football Silences Critics With Important Win Friday Night
- News2021.10.22Coral Springs Charter Girls Swim Team Shines At BCAA Championship