By: Matt Rothman
For the second time this season, the Coral Springs Charter girls basketball team is back over .500 following their win on Tuesday.
The Panthers defeated Marjory Stoneman Douglas to improve to 6-5 in their first game of 2022. CSC previously had a winning record after winning three of their first five games under first-year Head Coach Andrea Rowe.
While the offense has picked up of late, the Panthers have played excellent defensively all season. In their first three wins, they combined to allow only 35 points. CSC then had blowout wins over Pompano Beach High School and J.P. Taravella in December.
Next, the Panthers will return to the court on Wednesday, January 5, when they take on American Heritage High School at 6 p.m. The Stallions are 8-2 this year and are currently on a seven-game win streak as they entered 2022.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.26J.P. Taravella Duo Posts Historic Numbers for Boys Basketball Team
- News2022.01.26Coral Springs High School Girls Soccer Wins Opening Playoff Game
- News2022.01.25Coral Glades Girls Basketball Wins by 24 on Senior Night
- News2022.01.24Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Basketball Host Senior Night