By Sharon Aron Baron
U.S. Rep. Ted Deutch (D-FL) is hosting a virtual roundtable on Wednesday with members of the Florida State Senate and House of Representatives, along with community advocates and leaders.
Addressing the current status of gun safety legislation, the virtual roundtable examines the next steps to address the crisis of gun violence and keeping the community safe.
U.S. Representative Ted Deutch, State Senator Tina Polsky, and State Representatives Dan Daley and Christine Hunschofsky will be joined by advocates from organizations including Brady Florida, Moms Demand Action, Honor With Action Coalition, Everytown for Gun Safety, and Stand With Parkland, Coral Springs Mayor Scott Brook, and Parkland Mayor Rich Walker.
This virtual roundtable will be held over Zoom on Wednesday, Jan. 5, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. RSVP here for the roundtable.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.276 Inch Gas Line Rupture on Wiles Road Causing Closures
- News2022.01.25Florida Press Club Awards Talk Media for Online and Community News
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway