By: Matt Rothman
On Tuesday, the Coral Springs Charter girls soccer team picked up their biggest win of the season in their win over Palmer Trinity in the Regional Quarterfinal.
The Panthers, who came into the game as the fifth seed, scored two goals in the first half and then added one more in the second to pick up their 12th win of the year.
CSC previously beat Pine Crest in the District Semifinals before losing 1-0 against NSU University in the Final. Those two teams will play again in the Regional Semifinal on Friday, February 9, at 7 p.m.
The Sharks are 13-3 this year and beat Westminster Christian High School 8-0 in their opening game in Regionals.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 22, 20245 Coral Springs Teams Compete in Regionals; Bowlers Compete in BCAA Tournament
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Glades Football Adds New Offensive Coordinator
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Springs Athletes Shine in Wrestling Tournaments and Lacrosse Matches
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024Former Coral Springs Charter Pitcher Brianna Godfrey Nearly Perfect in Debut With Maryland