By: Matt Rothman
After Coral Springs Charter girls’ volleyball secured its third District Championship, they are now set to play in Regionals on Tuesday.
CSC will be the five seed in Regionals and play Cardinal Gibbons High School. Despite coming in with three more wins than the Chiefs, Cardinal Gibbons received the four seed after beating the Panthers in their only meeting this season.
This will not be the first time CSC has a rematch in the postseason. After losing to Calvary Christian Academy, the Panthers got their revenge with a sweep in the final and will be looking for their first Regionals Championship in school history.
Cardinal Gibbons comes into the match with a record of 14-10 and won their District Championship after beating Mater Lakes Axamedy in a tight five-set match.
This match is Tuesday, Oct. 25, at 7 p.m. the winner will play either top-seeded Gulliver Prep or LaSalle High School.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.11.21Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Wins Grand Champion For 2nd Straight Season
- News2022.11.1910 Coral Springs and Parkland Volleyball Players Compete in BCAA All-Star Game
- News2022.11.192 New Soccer Coaches at Coral Glades Pick Up First Win
- News2022.11.18Coral Springs, Coral Glades Girls Basketball Win Season Openers