A satire on romantic relationships, “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change” will have you asking your partner and yourself “Are we like that?”
First premiering in 1996 and closing in 2008 after 5,003 performances, it was the second longest running off-Broadway musical.
From first date to last romance and everything in between, the amazing cast of Coral Springs Charter School Drama will keep you coming back for more laughs and entertainment, jam packed with humor.
“I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change” is a vignette style of different scenes, with a total of 59 characters. Starting with a first date, and ending with a last romance, the characters makes a full circle and will say everything you’ve always thought, but never wanted to admit, about relationships.
Join them on February 26, 27 and 28, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. in the Coral Springs Charter Theater, located at 3205 North University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065. Tickets are $10 at the door.
For more information please call 954-340-4100 or email or email@example.com.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed