By: Sharon Aron Baron
Dress in your favorite Gatsby-themed costume and join others during Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce Roaring 20’s Grand Gala.
Presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, the event will be held Friday, April 3, 2020, at the Ft. Lauderdale-Coral Springs Marriott from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The Gala features the presentation of several prestigious awards, including the Small Business Leader for Coral Springs and Coconut Creek and the coveted Covered Bridge Award & Butterfly Award for business leaders who are active in the Chamber and have shown extraordinary support for the community.
Other awards such as the NEXTgen Young Professional of the Year, Nonprofit of the Year, the President’s Award and the Platinum Business Award for businesses that have existed in the community for 20+ years have been added to the program this year.
The event also features a “Food and Wine Showcase,” which includes samples of culinary delights & desserts from local restaurants such as Tavolino Della Nonna, Bonefish Grill & Nothing Bundt Cakes, a delicious multi-course dinner, auction prizes, as well as dancing.
Complimentary wine is also offered to all guests in attendance and don’t miss the silent auction where guests can win a multitude of prizes, a Photo Booth and a full ice cream bar.
All of the proceeds raised will benefit the Chamber’s Education Foundation, which assists DECA and BPA business students from seven local high schools in Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Parkland in their progress toward becoming tomorrow’s leaders and future entrepreneurs.
Tickets can be purchased online at Csccrchamber.com or by calling the Chamber office at 954-752-4242. Early Registration – Before March 13 Members: $75, Non-Members: $95. After March 13, Members: $85, Non-Members: $95.
Major sponsors of the Gala include Dignity Memorial/Kraeer Funeral Home, City of Coral Springs, City of Coconut Creek, Al Hendrickson Toyota, Broward Health Coral Springs, Florida Power & Light, Fiserv, Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and many more.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.04.05COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs from the Florida Department of Health April 5
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Parkland and Coral Springs Schools Nominated in 18th Annual South Florida Cappies
- News2020.04.04By Popular Demand: Updated Coral Springs Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery